Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 04:46PM
- Doo-wop singers scolded by Muslim man.
- Straight couple have marching keffiyeh. And haircuts.
- Well, a pack teenagers are fucking with a guy in a wheelchair, so it's official: teens in groups are the 11th plague.
- Woman's zipper quota exceeded.
- Skull ring adorable.
- From what I can make out, this guy may be listening to the theme from "Dynasty" on his headphones.
- I will never understand how or why anyone applies eye makeup on this violent turbulence machine.
- The BBC is reporting that we have hit "peak beard."
- Headphones fancy.
- Pre-teens swapping stories of pet neglect.
- Dude straight up smoking a cigarette #nofucks
- "Shrimps. You feel me? Shrimps and French fries. You feel me? 15 pieces. You feel me?"
- Two big guys work with a guy named Squiggy and another guy named Mike who talks too much and needs his jaw broken.
- Three young guys on the way to work debating aloud the timeless philosophical question: "Would you let her finger you?"
- Man's headphones may actually be airplane tires:
- Two Father John Misty doppelgängers guarding the door like the Oracle in The Neverending Story. #judgementlasers
- Man with down coat and wool hat but no shirt. #compromise
- Watching a white woman timidly smile at some hyper black kids like we all can't tell she's uncomfortable.
- Large man squeezed next to me for three stops. Then a larger man took his place. My life is a Buster Keaton short.
- One thing they don't warn you about when you move to New York: the looming threat of ambush by a field trip #onthetrain
- Had to headbutt a Chinese lady for some personal space. Thinking of you, SF.
- Bad breath incarnate just got on. Dude got a halitosis halo. His mouth ain't even open.