Friday, February 4, 2011 at 04:32PM
Here are some leftover December 2010 #onthebus reports that didn't make the last bulletin. This includes a few from a bus ride while in Chicago. Enjoy:
- New city, new data. #onthebus #chicagostyle
- Seat directly behind the driver makes it look like there is a spare driver. #chicagostyle
- Man with guitar matter-of-factly tells three different people "It's a guitar." #chicagostyle
- So thats what earmuffs look like these days: a sleep mask for the back of your head. #chicagostyle
- Judging by who wears their jackets, I assume the German Army is comprised of dirthead stoners and goths.
- Stop starting at me and go sharpen your fauxhawk.
- French hipster with bag full of fur.
- Loud, teen nerd shouting about Fortran. Old, drunk nerd, interrupts, "There would be no computers w/o gay people," then bails.
And now welcome to January and a new year of #onthebus:
- Happy new year, your cologne has expired.
- Woodgrain pattern on man's puffy jacket makes him look like an inflatable log
- Backpack vs. backdoor. Backpack wins.
- Thug reading anime book
- I think they sell the couple in front of me at REI
- Heavy beard + faux-hawk turnout
- RT @TonySam76 Dear LA, I was able to get on & off buses in San Francisco for the last 5 hours for 2 bucks. Follow this example #onthebus
- Pretty sure all the pee smell in the city originated from the guy in front of me. So pure.
- All the old Asian ladies who just got on are running to the back to escape the pee smell. I ain't moving.
- Guy got off last stop. His pee smell got off this stop.